Beyoncé + Lips
Brazil June 17, 2013
1. A military police officer pepper sprays a protester during a demonstration in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Monday, June 17, 2013. (Victor R. Caivano/AP)
2. Protestors are reflected on the glass of a building, left, as they march in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Monday, June 17, 2013. Protests in Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and other Brazilian cities, set off by a 10-cent hike in public transport fares, have clearly moved beyond that issue to tap into widespread frustration in Brazil about a heavy tax burden, politicians widely viewed as corrupt and woeful public education, health and transport systems and come as the nation hosts the Confederations Cup soccer tournament and prepares for next month’s papal visit. (Felipe Dana/AP)
3. Demonstrators march in Rio de Janeiro downtown on June 17, 2013, against higher public transportation fares and the use of public funds to disrupt international football tournaments. (Christophe Simon/AFP/Getty Images)
4. Demonstrators face riot police during one of the many protests around Brazil’s major cities in Belo Horizonte June 17, 2013. (Pedro Vilela/Reuters)
5. Demonstrators shout anti-government slogans behind a banner during one of many protests around Brazil’s major cities in Sao Paulo June 17, 2013. (Alex Almeida/Reuters)
6. A demonstrator shouts at police during a protests in front of the Brazilian National Congress in Brasilia, Brazil, Monday, June 17, 2013. (Eraldo Peres/AP)
7. Policemen arrest students during a protest at the National Congress, on June 17, 2013 in Brasilia. (Evaristo Sa/AFP/Getty Images)
8. A demonstrator argues with police during a protest against the Confederation’s Cup and the government of Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff in Brasilia June 17, 2013. (Ueslei Marcelino/Reuters)
9. Protestors march in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on June 17, 2013. (Felipe Dana/AP)
10. A demonstrator waves a Brazilian flag by a burning a car in downtown Rio de Janeiro June 17, 2013. (Sergio Moraes/Reuters)
“The first lesson a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man.” — Huey Newton
im in LOVE.
Miguel - Adorn (Violin version)
Bliss to the ears. That shit is solid.
Black man playing the violin
Black man playing Miguel on the violin
Where can I buy the cd?!?!?
I’ve been playing the violin since I was in the 3rd grade… and might I say, he was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
This is just amazing..
remember this basic bitch with the fucking turban who teamed up with mac’s brother to murder his imaginary friends
Me trying to figure out mathematical equations
Don’t be “lol”-ing at that joke cuh
Don’t “chuckle” at that photoset bluhd
Don’t even “lmao” at that message you just got
Keep that stone face on you at all times
Don’t be lettin folk in the real world know you havin fun bloggin n shit bruh
i’m writing a script for a movie called 3hunna. it’s basically the movie 300 except everyone is played by chief keef